Trying to narrow down which electronic cigarette is right for you can be a daunting job. It’s a big decision to switch from conventional cigarettes that you know and love to a new technology where there is no smoke but instead warm nicotine water vapor and liquid nicotine. After trying and reviewing dozens of vaping options. We’ve taken in all the information and crystallized it into a few important points that will let you make an informed decision you will be comfortable with.
But before we get into the details on ecigs, if you are considering straight vaping instead of traditional cigalike try these liquids: http://www.freshvaping.com/
Here are the big variables we reviewed for you:
- Presentation and packaging of the starter kit
- Flavor Score: is it bold, light, intense or mild
- Flavor variety
- Vapor Volume
- Battery life
We then take all these variables and arrive at an overall star rating for the brand that gives you an at-a-glance overview of how we feel about this particular e- cig.
There are other considerations you should think about:
- Which brand are people happiest with?
- Which brand produces the most vapor?
- Which vapor cartridges are the best value? You’ll most likely be spending a lot on this, so this is very important.
- If I pay more for a ecig starter kit what does that get me?
- Will these vaping cartridges come close to the flavor I love in my traditional cigarette?
- If you would like to smoke a menthol electronic cigarette, how true to form is each ecig brand traditional menthol cigarettes like: Kool, Newport, and Marlboro?
The spectrum of flavors available to you as an e-smoker are so much broader than what you may be accustomed to smoking tobacco cigarettes. There flavors range from sweet flavors such as cherry, chocolate and vanilla, to bolder flavors like coffee and clove. So make sure the company you ultimately choose has the a good depth of flavors as it may be important to you down the road.
Is the company American or foreign-owned? how will that impact your decision.
Lastly take some time to browse the site and read other e-smoker reviews and learn what they like and dislike about vaping. We encourage to leave a review when you are done so other can learn from your experience. Good luck on your journey to vaping!